How do you make your hair healthier?
- dye it less
- if you straighten it, make sure to put protective spray in first.
- avoid hair drying. Let it dry normally.
- be gently while combing it out (spray detangler can help).
- soak avocados in your hair to help restore vitamin E (if you want, I don't)
- leave conditioner in for 3 minutes to help the hair restore it's moisture and be more healthy.
I do most of these things and my hairs pretty healthy. People say it's soft too.
The most important thing you need to know: RINSE HAIR IN COLD WATER. This is soooo important. I have started doing it and the shine in my hair has increased. It also seals the hair cuticle.
Eat healthy. Drink water. Gotta get the vitamins and minerals your body needs to be healthy(body-skin-hair). Stay away from shampoo and conditioner that contains lot of alcohol. If alcohol is the first ingredient, don't buy it. Always use conditioner after each shampoo. Buy a satin pillowcase from the beauty supply store. They're only $3... regular pillow cases dry your hair out.
1. Eat lot of fresh fruits and raw vegetables.
2. Drink nearly 8-10 glass of water daily.
3. Oil your hair daily at night.
4. Shampoo your hair atleast thrice a week.
5. Use natural hair mask once a week.
1. Do not dye your hair.
2. Do not use drier.
3. Do not use hair spray.
4. Do not straighten the hair.
5. Do not use hair gel.